Musei di Villa Torlonia

facilitated menu

skip to:
content. search, section. languages, menu. utility, menu. main, menu. path, menu. footer, menu.

Home > Route through the rooms > The Prince’s Bathroom
Share |

The Prince’s Bathroom

The Prince??s Bathroom

This small room, prior to the transformation of the House into a museum, still had the original bath fittings from beginning of the century. However the beautiful majolica work, produced by Villeroy and Bosch, which once covered the walls with depictions of nymphs, had almost completely disappeared. It is not known who removed it. The few pieces which remain have been made into one panel and left in place to document the bathroom’s original decoration. Today two peach-pine sideboards with enamelled glass panels are on display in the room. They are the work of Duilio Cambellotti and were acquired from his heirs.

Duilio Cambellotti, c. 1912
M CC 45 a b

back to facilitated menu.


Read reviews about: Musei di Villa Torlonia

back to facilitated menu.